Cool River Adventures
It's important to support The communities that make Georgia and Its MountainS a great home.
We work to give back to our community in numerous ways. We've supported local, White County non-profits and churches, sponsored local sports teams and silent auctions, and hosted events since we began in 1990. We focus our giving on two areas: the environment and local community development initiatives, promoting education and wellness.
We're honored to share our services and financial contributions with many local organizations and national charities, including:
- Chattahoochee Riverkeeper
- Relay for Life, American Cancer Society
- Soque River Watershed Association
- Extra Special People, Inc.
- American Rivers, as River Ambassador
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Sierra Club
- Friends of White County Public Library
- Faschingsverein Helen (& the Mardi Gras River Parade)
- Family Promise of White and Habersham (& the Great Helen Duck Race)
- Sautee Nacoochee Community Association
- Veterans Relief Fund Program
- Helen Arts and Heritage Center
- Chattahoochee Mountain Fair
If you're seeking a donation or sponsorship, send your request via email, attn: Donations.
For it is in giving that we receive. — Francis of Assisi
Member to the Northeast Georgia Mountain Travel Association, Alpine Helen Convention and Visitors Bureau, The Sierra Club, Helen Chamber of Commerce, and White County Chamber of Commerce
Cool River Tubing
Proud Member of